Monday, May 19, 2014

Whats Hot

The new thing that is hot when it comes to 
rc is helicopters with a lot of blades. Some of these helicopters can hold a lot of weight and that is why people want then. A lot of people that get then put big cameras on then and film things from the sky. Some people make a living by getting good shots with the copters and filming things from a bird's eye view.











People are also making copters smaller and faster. This copter is my favorite. It is small and good for flying indoors and it is fast. It is a lot of fun to race from one side of my house to the other with this one. It is also durable as long as you shut off the motors before you crash into something.

5 comments:

  1. Now I know what is hot and also I like to fly these things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool post. I have always wanted to use a drone copter thingy to get some good shots with my gopro. More facts about the drones would be appreciated. Other than that I really like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the object looks sick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what I'm getting for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben, that is way cool, I want it. Give it to me Ben

    ReplyDelete